Table of Contents
A knight so vain, he carries a mirror into battle. His antics often make those around him cringe, but he never seems to notice. His expression sometimes turns serene when gazing into his mirror—what DOES he see in there?
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Sam Vincent||Wataru Hatano|
Obtainable as a 3
OverviewFor someone with a complex, Zardin is a very straightforward adventurer. He has two active damage skills that attack straight ahead of him and a very simple Full HP = STR 10% ability. He also has 75% Burn resistance, which would suit him for Dragon Trials and High Dragon Trials. However, even in its simplicity, Zardin’s kit is lacking. He struggles to remain on the front lines and keep his ability active, as any chip damage will weaken him. His strength stat is also something no one should admire, being the second lowest of any adventurer at only 432.
Zardin isn’t hard to understand: two damage skills, and stay at full health to get the most out of him.
Fast Force Strikes
Swords have the fastest Force Strikes in the game, perfect for breaking bosses.
Seriously Lacking Strength
Zardin’s strength is so low that even at full health, he can’t keep up with other Adventurers.
Zardin has a huge health pool, but he has to stay at full health to be most effective, and he has no way on his own to do so. He relies on his teammates for recovery and support.
- Leviathan: The best DPS Strength dragon for Water Adventurers, even inflicts potent Bog.
- Vodyanoy: The 4* STR dragon, and a good choice for Zardin for those on a budget.
- DY!Jeanne: An alternative to Leviathan, she’s best with crit rate boosts.
- Eoantide: The Water IO sword has the stats and active skill to help Zaradin achieve acceptable damage.
- Blizzard Ingot: This Void Sword is most notable for being an acceptable budget choice and useful in void Agni.
- Mercurius: A budget choice from IO that offers a healing active.
The Shining Overlord is overwhelmingly the best print for Zardin. Good prints to pair it with are Levin’s Champion and Stellar Show.
|Lvl 1||Deals water damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 2||Deals water damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 3||Deals water damage to enemies directly ahead.||
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 5%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 15%. Benefits your whole team.