Table of Contents
A brash king from another land who showed up one day claiming he should rule the castle. The care he shows for his subjects has led others to accept him—though not to the extent of actually calling him their king.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Arneham Keefe||Yuichi Nakamura|
Obtainable as a 5
Xander is a 5★ Water Sword adventurer and the premier pick for clearing Flame IO. His kit synergizes well with his weapon class, namely by plowing through enemies with enhanced Force Strikes and ramping up Slayer’s Strength over time. With the SP-charging Force Strikes and powerful AoEs, Xander is truly an offensive powerhouse, shredding both groups of enemies and bosses’ Overdrive Bars with ease.
Swords top the charts in both DPS and Overdrive DPS by hitting hard rapidly. Force Strikes are easily woven into basic attack chains, making for a versatile combo.
King of Flame IO
A 50% bonus to Force Strike Damage directly enhances Xander’s ability to stack Striker’s Strength. These factors combined with Stun immunity and two wide-range damaging skills make Xander nigh unstoppable in the chaotic environment of Flame IO.
Low attack range and mobility
To maintain balance with their advantages, Swords have neither the reach of Lances nor the agility of Daggers and Blades. As a result, Xander often ends up in vulnerable positions close to his targets.
Striker’s Strength is only applicable where there are lesser enemies to stack up on. Nevertheless, this doesn’t detract from his viability in single-target environments, as his Force Strikes still work to quickly Break bosses.
- Dragonyule Jeanne with her Critical Rate suits a rapid-fire weapon class like swords.
- Leviathan and Vodyanoy compliment his glass-cannon build well.
- Poseidon and Poli’ahu meanwhile give him a little more HP for tackling the frontlines.
- Fubuki or Wellspring Imp are the preferable budget options.
Budget options: Blade of Glory
- Force Strikes - Stellar Show, Nightstalker, Lunar Festivities, The Warrioresses, Fresh Perspective, Alberian Banner
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
- Slayer's Strength - Warrior Maiden, Vio Rhyse Alberia!, Unfulfilled Visions
|Lvl 1||Deals water damage to enemies in a line. The more buffs the user has, the higher the skill boost received and the higher the damage dealt.||
|Lvl 2||Deals water damage to enemies in a line. The more buffs the user has, the higher the skill boost received and the higher the damage dealt.||
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 15%. Benefits your whole team.