Table of Contents
A beautiful fortune-teller with an ability to read the future. Her demeanor is gentle, but her spirit is strong—and with her belief that fortune-tellers have a duty to fight against fate, she has resolved to rise above destiny with the prince.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Kelly Marie||Chiaki Takahashi|
Obtainable as a 4
Verica is the 4★ Flame Staff user who made her debut as one of the more valuable finds among the launch pool. In spite of competition with higher-rarity healers, she persistently stays relevant thanks to her powerful heals, anti-Stun kit, and Recovery Potency passives. Hildegarde's shielding and burst heals fill a diiferent niche-- Verica instead serves as a steady regen healer alongside Vixel. She’s the go-to for High Midgardsormr, and with Stun being in Flame IO, she’s a strong pick both for that quest and Wind IO where she heals on-element.
Verica singlehandedly manages the team’s survival with regen and targeted heals. Time’s Respite provides an outstanding 225% healing potency, while her Full HP = Healing 13% passive enhances both Skills.
Alongside her own Stun Res, Blessings of Destiny has the added effect of removing Stun.
A quality shared among Staff users. Her weapon mainly serves for charging Skills and Force Strikes against Overdrive bosses.
Verica needs full HP to do her best. Luckily, regen has great compatibility with the chip damage that often thwarts HP Abilities, but it’s an obstacle nonetheless.
- Phoenix remains the premier HP Dragon for Flame, especially when max unbound.
- High Brunhilda's Strength won't do much for Verica, but she comes with a nice 20-30% boost to HP.
- Cinder Drake or Kindling Imp are the best budget options for a healer.
Budget Option: Beauty's Balm
- Healing and Recovery Potency - Louise's Hobbies, Give Me Your Wounded, Take My Hand, Auspex's Prayer, Cleo's Ruse, Warrior Maiden, Destiny's Hand, How to Flee Properly, What a Handful!, Halo, Roast Feast, Winds of Saint Lotier, Old Harp, Delightful Dancer, New World Escort
- Skill Haste - Jewels of the Sun, Heralds of Hinomoto, Happier Times, Enchiridion
- Skill Prep - The Chocolatiers, A Slice of Dragonyule, Of Tricks and Treats, Gentle Winds, To My Beloved, Worthy Rivals, Paladyn Defender, Destiny's Hand, Sniper's Allure, Welcome, One and All, Teatime, Crown of Yore, Seafood Soup, New World Escort
|Blessings of Destiny|
|Lvl 1||Restores HP to all allies and continues healing over the next 15 seconds.||
|Lvl 2||Restores HP to all allies and removes stun, then continues healing over the next 15 seconds.||
|Lvl 3||Restores HP to all allies and removes stun, then continues healing over the next 15 seconds.||
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 10%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 14%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 20%. Benefits your whole team.