Table of Contents
A warrior who fights to become the strongest in the land. Never having known defeat, she feels she must experience it in order to grow further. She claims to have come to the castle to fight an incredible female knight she's met before.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Ava Lindstrom||Ami Koshimizu|
Obtainable as a 4
Vanessa is a 4★ Flame adventurer with a kit geared towards offense. Her two attack Skills, a Force Strike bonus Ability, and one of the highest STR stats in the game make her a powerful pick. Though lacking the agility of blades or daggers, Vanessa still shines with a brutal Force Strike style that will heavily chunk the Overdrive bar. However, as someone without any damage mitigation, Vanessa must rely on dodging and her teammates to stay alive on the front lines.
Thanks to her Stun Res, Vanessa is an excellent choice for High Midgardsormr and can perform well in Wind IO or off element in Flame IO.
Wide cleaves, a massive force strike radius, axes are designed for taking down groups fast. Vanessa boasts +40% force strikes as well, breaking bosses quickly.
Vanessa provides excellent damage thanks to her double damaging skills with good charge rates. Her kit supports either a focus on skill damage, or force strikes.
Vanessa’s focus on offense means sacrifices in defense. She has no way to mitigate incoming damage, or recovery skills. Her HP is also on the low side for a frontliner, so good dodging is a must.
Needs Team Support
Aside from a defense Co-Ability, Vanessa’s kit is focused solely on damage. Vanessa relies on her teammates for recovery and buffs.
- Agni/Cerberus: The 5★ 40-60% STR gatcha dragons are the natural choices to support Vanessa’s aggressive playstyle.
- Prometheus: For a frontliner, some extra Wind Res helps survivability.
- Ifrit: A budget 4★ choice, excellent if MUB.
- Pele: The F2P dragon of choice.
- Axe of the Blazing King: The 5★ Flame Axe is the very best weapon for Vanessa, providing a monstrous stat increase.
- Heavenwrath Gaze: Available from Void Zephyr, this axe is a much easier to obtain and provides a fantastic 50% skill prep and a 20% damage boost against HMS.
- Crimsonclaw: This can be considered the budget option.
- Force Strikes - Stellar Show, Nightstalker, Lunar Festivities, The Warrioresses, Fresh Perspective, Alberian Banner
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
Vanessa has two routes to go: Force strikes, and Skill damage. If you plan on having the AI control Vanessa, Skill Damage is the way to go, while Force Strikes will break the boss faster.
Top picks for Skill Damage include Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, and F2P prints like Hitting the Books or Plunder Pals.
Good choices for Force Strikes include Stellar Show, and Nightstalker.
4★ options include: Fresh Perspective, Together We Stand, and Warlust.
|Lvl 1||Deals flame damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 2||Deals flame damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 3||Deals flame damage to enemies directly ahead.||
Increases defense by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 15%. Benefits your whole team.