Table of Contents
A warrior who fights to become the strongest in the land. Never having known defeat, she feels she must experience it in order to grow further. She claims to have come to the castle to fight an incredible female knight she's met before.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Ava Lindstrom||Ami Koshimizu|
Obtainable as a 4
Vanessa is a 4★ Flame adventurer who diverges from the defensive role of most Axe users. Instead, her kit is geared towards offense: two attack Skills, a Force Strike bonus ability, and one of the highest STR stats in the game. Though lacking the agility of Mikoto or Ezelith, Vanessa still shines with a brutal Force Strike style that will heavily chunk the Overdrive bar. However, as someone without any damage mitigation, Vanessa must rely on dodging to stay alive on the front lines.
Wide cleaves, a massive force strike radius, and two damage skills make short work of grouped enemies.
Completely resisting such a debilitating status makes Vanessa a valuable asset in Flame IO or any Midgardsormr-related quests.
Unbecoming of a frontliner, Vanessa is rather squishy even when compared to 3* adventurers. Unlike other melee fighters, Axe wielders don’t have much mobility to fall back on, so staying healthy will require good dodging and timing.
Aside from a defense Co-Ability, Vanessa’s kit is focused solely on damage.
- Agni - A colossal 40-60% STR boost will satisfy any player’s offensive needs.
- Cerberus - Another offensive stat stick, provides more utility than Agni with her Skill.
- Ifrit - Slightly more accessible, a 30-45% STR bonus still feels great.
- Pele - Those who faithfully farmed Loyalty’s Requiem will have a strong F2P option with wide-reaching AOE.
- Brunhilda - Easily unbound for a budget STR boost.
- Axe of the Blazing King - Quite the investment, but it’s worth the power. Unfortunately, her kit cannot make use of its massive crit damage buff.
- Crimsonclaw - Strong mid-game weapon that adds a 3rd damage skill to Vanessa’s arsenal.
- Argent Battleaxe - Easy to craft, and another AOE skill is more than welcome.
Force Strikes: Nightstalker, The Warrioresses, Alberian Banner
Skill Damage: Luca’s Prank, Valiant Crown, Plunder Pals, Liber Grimortis
Increases defense by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 10%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 11%. Benefits your whole team.