Table of Contents
A sylvan aromatics expert, tirelessly working to create new scents and applications. He's known Luca since childhood, and both despairs at his immaturities and envies his grit.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Connor Baymax||Natsuki Hanae|
Obtainable as a 5
Sylas is a Wind Lance user and the featured 5★ of Visions of Amity. The Adept Aromatherapist is a direct upgrade over his predecessor Aeleen, offering superior damage, resilience, and support. Though Inspiriting Scent has an element of RNG, this does not detract from his overall effectiveness and adds another tool with which to reliably clear Water IO.
Sylas packs more offense than expected of a support unit, namely Poison, a 20% STR buff, and a 13% STR boost for staying healthy. In terms of hardiness, Sylas enjoys Lances’ long reach, buffs to either DEF or HP, Last Recovery, and a 10% enemy STR reduction.
Sylas stands as one of the few melee Adventurers who don’t fear the punishing affliction of Water IO.
Failing to stay healthy greatly diminishes Sylas’s damage output, whereas Aeleen’s Slayer’s Strength is much easier to maintain.
Unpredictable Skill 2
Similarly to Sinoa's Custom Concoction, Sylas's Inspiring Scent has RNG-based buffs.
- Pazuzu synergizes well if facing Poison-susceptible enemies.
- Zephyr reigns supreme for its consistent 40/60% STR boost.
- Roc is an accessible yet functional option, providing 30/45% STR. Those without a fully unbound Zephyr will see better results from MUB Roc.
Budget option: Ironside Lance
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
- Skill Haste - Jewels of the Sun, Heralds of Hinomoto, Happier Times, Enchiridion
- Buff Time - Bellathorna
|Lvl 1||Deals wind damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 2||Deals wind damage to enemies directly ahead, reduces their strength by 10%, and inflicts poison.||
|Lvl 3||Deals wind damage to enemies directly ahead, reduces their strength by 10%, and inflicts poison.||
|Lvl 1||Increases the entire team's skill gauge fill rate by 15% for 15 seconds, and applies one of the following at random: Increases strength by 15% for 15 seconds Increases defense by 15% for 15 seconds Increases max HP by 10% for the remainder of the quest.||
|Lvl 2||Increases the entire team's skill gauge fill rate by 20% for 15 seconds, and applies one of the following at random: Increases strength by 20% for 15 seconds Increases defense by 20% for 15 seconds Increases max HP by 15% for the remainder of the quest.||
Increases HP by 10%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 13%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 15%. Benefits your whole team.