Table of Contents
A priest who's not good with people or blood. Although he wants to be of use and has the talent to back it up, his personality prevents it. He knows this and actively tries to better himself, but it's all to little avail.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Brian Joseph Benedict||Daiki Yamashita|
Obtainable as a 3
As a 3★ Water Staff, Ricardt fills a budget healer niche for the element. He’s got two fantastic skills for healing, and a respectable 75% stun resist when fully upgraded. Ricardt is best suited fort content that inflicts Stun where there is consistent damage, as that puts his Heal Over Time and larger heal to good use. Flame IO and Void Agni are the maps where Ricardt can shine.
Double Healing Skills
Possessing both a fast group heal and a longer charging heal over time, Ricardt puts out a steady stream of healing for his teammates.
Full HP Defense Passive
A full HP Defense Passive makes it easier for Ricardt to survive the initial blasts many bosses perform.
Low Base Stats
Sadly, Ricardt possess 3★ base stats, and his HP is quite poor despite being a healer. He’s outshone in healing due to this.
Off Element Healers Perform Better
Two of the best healers in game, Verica and V!Hildegarde, share Ricardt’s Stun Res, and have 100% on top of that. Despite being off-element, they out heal and even out survive Ricardt, especially when invested in for harder Wind content.
- Simurgh: The best Water healing Dragon with a very powerful active.
- Peng Lai: A budget F2P choice, his low stats won’t do Ricardt any favors.
- High Mercury: The High Dragon gives good stats and a hefty HP bonus.
- Maritime Staff: A third healing ability makes up for lower stats than other choices.
- Endless Azure Core: The Full HP defense passive is redundant, but the skill haste is a nice bonus.
- Bracing Waters: This weapon has the stats to make up for Ricardt’s low bases.
- Healing and Recovery Potency - Louise's Hobbies, Give Me Your Wounded, Take My Hand, Auspex's Prayer, Cleo's Ruse, Warrior Maiden, Destiny's Hand, How to Flee Properly, What a Handful!, Halo, Roast Feast, Winds of Saint Lotier, Old Harp, Delightful Dancer, New World Escort
- Skill Prep - The Chocolatiers, A Slice of Dragonyule, Of Tricks and Treats, Gentle Winds, To My Beloved, Worthy Rivals, Paladyn Defender, Destiny's Hand, Sniper's Allure, Welcome, One and All, Teatime, Crown of Yore, Seafood Soup, New World Escort
Recovery Potency is the most important stat for healers, followed by Skill Prep.
Top picks for Ricardt include Take My Hand, Louise’s Hobbies, and Give Me Your Wounded.
|Lvl 1||Restores HP to all allies and continues healing over the next 15 seconds.||
|Lvl 2||Restores HP to all allies and continues healing over the next 15 seconds.||
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 6%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 10%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 14%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 20%. Benefits your whole team.