Table of Contents
A child of nature who grew up in the forest. He makes his living hunting fiends using the knowledge and skills of his father—and while he comprehends the feelings of all manner of beasts, he struggles with human language.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Jeremy George||Yuki Kaji|
Obtainable as a 4
Rawn is a Light Bow user who boasts poison resistance and a kit focused around Stun and Force Strikes. His first ability, Fiend Crush, deals line damage and inflicts a strength debuff, providing good utility to the team. Critter Slayer is a decently fast charging second skill that stuns its target, allowing Rawn to exploit his Stun Punisher ability. His Striker’s Strength ability allows him to gain a stacking buff every time he slays an enemy with a force strike, making Rawn ideal for wave content like IO.
Critter Slayer gives Rawn a consistent source of CC, while Fiend Crush gives him a valuable debuff against more challenging foes.
Excels in Wave Content
Rawns kit shines during Shadow IO or Shadow Event Challenges with poison, allowing him to maneuver freely and guaranteeing shapeshifting uptime. Stacking Striker’s Strength is best against plentiful enemies.
Sub-Par Force Strikes
Bow Force Strikes are the worst in the game, meaning it will be difficult to charge his Striker’s Strength ability.
Rawn Struggles when bosses are either alone, or immune to his stuns. Without Strikers Strength and Stunned Punisher, his damage is poor, and his utility drops off sharply.
- Cupid: The best choice for Light DPS adventurers.
- Lindworm: If you lack MUB Cupid, Lindeworm is easily the second best choice.
- Liger: A mixed dragon, he’s inferior to a pure strength Dragon, but still powerful in his own right.
Thunderbow: The Light IO 5★ is the best Light Bow in the game, but is expensive and overkill for current content.
Heaven’s Bouquet: A Void bow designed for use in Obsidian Golem, this allows Rawn to have consistent damage output there, but it’s a good pick elsewhere.
Holy Bow: A budget choice that works for most content.
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
- Force Strikes - Stellar Show, Nightstalker, Lunar Festivities, The Warrioresses, Fresh Perspective, Alberian Banner
Rawn prefers Skill Damage and Force Strike buffs to augment his playstyle.
Forrest Bonds is the best Bow print in the game, and Rawn’s top choice. Other good picks include Resounding Rendition, Stellar Show, and Heralds of Hinomoto.
4★ good choices include Fresh Perspective, Stand Together, and The Warrioresses.
|Lvl 1||Deals light damage to enemies in a line.||
|Lvl 2||Deals light damage to enemies in a line, and reduces their strength by 5%.||
|Lvl 3||Deals light damage to enemies in a line, and reduces their strength by 5%.||
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 6%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 15%. Benefits your whole team.