Table of Contents
A bodyguard, but only for females. He's quick to chat up women he likes, which often lands him in a world of trouble—a situation he oddly seems to enjoy. He claims to suffer from a curse that can only be broken by his future soul mate.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Justin Dominic||Takahiro Sakurai|
Obtainable as a 4
Orion is a 4★ Dagger wielder and among the strongest Melee Shadow Adventurers. Dagger users are excellent in dense battles and solo boss rooms alike, and the Maiden Protector is no exception. Two damage Skills and complementary Abilities allow Orion to effortlessly weave through the battlefield while maintaining consistent damage. Inflicting frequent Blindness greatly compliments his nature as a melee fighter, enabling a more aggressive playstyle without fear of losing combo streaks.
Excellent in all environments
The dashing animations target bosses easily while broad slashes hit wide. His two AoE Skills also hit the surrounding radius and provide quick iframes for further evasion.
Massive Critical Rate
Maxing out at +17%, Orion’s Critical Rate is easily maintained thanks to quick Dagger combo counts.
High Blindness uptime
A low SP cost and Skill Prep lead to frequent casts of Love Goes Round. This greatly decreases the natural chip damage that accompanies melee adventurers. Blindness also has the benefit of being effective against a wide selection of bosses, which cannot be said for other afflictions.
Mismanaging the dashes and forward momentum of daggers can easily throw Orion into danger. Take care not to lock Orion in a Skill animation when a boss is preparing a purple attack.
Relatively Low Burst
Although well-suited for consistent DPS, Orion would much rather conserve his i-frames than unload on a Broken boss.
- Marishiten - Greatest boost to damage.
- Juggernaut - Accessible 4* option for raw power.
- Nidhogg - Boosts both HP and STR, giving Orion more wiggle room to be aggressive. Additional Blindness is also appreciated.
- Zodiark/Hikage - Easily accessible and unbound, decent budget option.
- Honor Edge - Powerful endgame choice, adding a third damage Skill to the arsenal.
- Dark Sacrifice - The heal Skill feels misplaced, but otherwise decent mid-game weapon.
- Assassin’s Knife - Affordable option for a quick Might boost.
- The Dreamer’s Greatsword - 4* budget option.
- Flurry Devastation and Flurry Strength - Dueling Dancers, Flash of Genius
- Critical Damage - Levin's Champion, The Prince of Dragonyule, Evening of Luxury, Stellar Show, Eight-Leaf Clover, Cry of the Horn, Flower in the Fray, The Warrioresses
- Critical Rate Up - Levin's Champion, Resounding Rendition, Hanetsuki Rally, One with the Shadows, Howling Predator, Ring of Exaltation
Increases critical rate by 4%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases critical rate by 5%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases critical rate by 6%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases critical rate by 7%. Benefits your whole team.