Table of Contents
A traveler in search of new worlds. Proud of a forward-thinking attitude that sees her always moving forward, she's not terribly worried if others get her. Though she sports a classy appearance, she knows her way around a fight.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Cassandra Fan||Madoka Yonezawa|
Obtainable as a 4
Odetta is a Light Sword user and the featured 4★ Adventurer of the Thunder and Splendor Showcase. While bannermate Albert styles himself as a pure powerhouse, the Wanderlust Incarnate is content to adopt a more supportive role. This is not to say she is without teeth, as her damage more than enough to have her among top tier Light melee adventurers. An all around team player, Odetta functions as perhaps the most workable adaptation of a combat medic.
Freedom Ring’s heal helps keep Odetta above 70% HP, while Buff Time +20% keeps the STR buff active for almost 20 seconds.
Swords sport both the highest DPS and Overdrive DPS of all weapon classes, making them ideal for every phase of a fight. SP gain is also among the highest in the game, according Odetta fairly high skill uptimes.
Odetta has no qualms about chip damage from Shadow IO spikes and can maneuver without fear while also topping off teammates who are not immune.
Low Range and Mobility
The cost of Odetta’s power is her weapon’s short reach and unforgiving angles.
Odetta’s STR is conditional on her staying healthy. While Freedom Ring makes this easier to maintain, she cannot simply attack with reckless abandon.
- Cupid and Lindworm grant boosts to raw damage.
- Gilgamesh, Liger, and Halloween Silke provide both power and survivability.
- Hinata, Astral Imp, and Jupiter are dependable and affordable.
Budget Option: Blade of Glory
- Skill Haste - Jewels of the Sun, Heralds of Hinomoto, Happier Times, Enchiridion
- Buff Time - Bellathorna
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
|Lvl 1||Restores HP to the user and nearby allies, and increases their strength by 10% for 15 seconds.||
|Lvl 2||Restores HP to the user and nearby allies, and increases their strength by 15% for 15 seconds.||
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 6%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 15%. Benefits your whole team.