Table of Contents
A beautiful woman clad in foreign garb. Though young, her speech and manners take one back to the days of old. Little is known about her background, but her vast knowledge of mana helped her recognize the prince's dragonpact.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Queen of the Sands|
Obtainable as a 5
As one of the launch pool’s 5★ Bow users, Nefaria has been subject to a variety of impressions. While cumbersome at first, her Blindness-reliant Support kit proves to be a worthwhile pursuit against single targets such as Jupiter. Player skill will be the ultimate determinant of her success; those who manage to avoid snags around Skill timing and Force Strikes will be rewarded with a strong Affliction and very high damage to Broken bosses.
High Burst Damage
Thanks to the bonus damage on Blinded foes, Nefaria deals extremely high damage in brief windows. This is a notable contrast against most Bow users, who typically inflict damage-over-time Afflictions to slowly grind down foes.
Blindness makes foes miss frequently, which has huge defensive benefits to the team and increases survivability.
Despite improvements to the Bow combo and Force Strikes, Blindness remains tricky to land on moving foes like Jupiter.
- Marishiten gives the most Strength, will expand passive damage output with Bleeding, and is especially good for AoE damage.
- Nidhogg may be a split Dragon, but notably has Blindness support Nefaria can capitalize on.
- Juggernaut is a pure, straightforward Strength Dragon.
- Zodiark or Hikage will make good budget options.
Budget Option: Faerie Bow
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
- Broken Punisher - Gale of Beauty, Worthy Rivals, One with the Shadows, Blossoms Ablaze, Sniper's Allure, Scorn the Destrier, An Indelible Date
|Night of Antiquity|
|Lvl 1||Deals shadow damage to the target and nearby enemies.||
|Lvl 2||Deals shadow damage to the target and nearby enemies. Blinded foes take extra damage.||
|Lvl 3||Deals shadow damage to the target and nearby enemies. Blinded foes take extra damage.||
|Lvl 1||Activates "Twilight Arrows." For the next three force strikes, the user will shoot special arrows that deal extra damage and inflict blindness.||
|Lvl 2||Activates "Twilight Arrows." For the next three force strikes, the user will shoot special arrows that deal extra damage and inflict blindness.||
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 15%. Benefits your whole team.