Table of Contents
A samurai from the east. His legendary skill meant no one in his homeland would challenge him, which led to a life of unending boredom. He came to the castle after hearing rumors of a place brimming with talented, deadly fighters.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Chip Bailey||Daisuke Ono|
Obtainable as a 4
Musashi, the Wandering Samurai is a beast of the 4★ Wind category, bringing multiple avenues for burst damage. Despite the release of Addis-- a slightly stronger Blade user-- Musashi maintains his niche as a strong Bog-Resistant melee Adventurer. Poison inflicted by Belching Dragon does chip damage, while the (brief yet extremely high) Strength buff provided by Force of the Wild makes him capable of bursting damage in Break State. Between his Shapeshifting, Overdrive Punisher, and Force Strikes, Musashi excels in every phase of combat.
Poison and self-buffing
Musashi doesn’t have to rely on teammates for buffing and chip damage, though additional support certainly helps with keeping up the pressure.
Blade weapon type
The Strength co-ability benefits everyone, and blades have a decent Force Strike for exploiting Overdrive Punisher.
Musashi is a delicate Adventurer, which is a double-edged sword when accounting for Last Offense. Players will be rewarded with higher damage at low health, but this is a risky playstyle. His highly mobile Force Strike definitely helps here.
- Zephyr adds Stun to Musashi’s kit while also greatly boosting Strength by 40-60%.
- Roc adds 30-45% to Strength, and Tactical Vortex hits more broadly than standard Blade attacks.
- High Midgardsormr pairs well with any Wind Adventurer, but Musashi in particular benefits from HP since this gives him more wiggle room to exploit Last Offense.
- Tsumuji or Midgardsormr are best for budget purposes; boosting Strength is preferable, but Musashi can still use HP.
Budget Option: Masamura’s Pride
- Overdrive Punisher - Lord of the Skies
- Force Strikes - Stellar Show, Nightstalker, Lunar Festivities, The Warrioresses, Fresh Perspective, Alberian Banner
- Last Offense - Tough Love, Hanetsuki Rally, Warlust, Valentine's Venture
Increases strength by 4%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 5%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 7%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 10%. Benefits your whole team.