Table of Contents
A samurai from the east. His legendary skill meant no one in his homeland would challenge him, which led to a life of unending boredom. He came to the castle after hearing rumors of a place brimming with talented, deadly fighters.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Chip Bailey||Daisuke Ono|
Obtainable as a 4
Musashi is a beast of the 4★ Wind category, bringing multiple avenues for damage. In contrast to casters like Maribelle and Lily, Musashi does better at low HP-- but luckily, he carries his weight even when playing cautiously. Poison inflicted by Belching Dragon does chip damage, while the (brief, but extremely high) Strength buff provided by Force of the Wild creates opportunities for bursting damage in Break State. Between his dragon transformation, Overdrive Punisher and Force Strikes, Musashi excels in every phase of combat.
Poison and Self-buffing
Musashi doesn’t have to rely on teammates for buffing and status, though additional support certainly helps with keeping up the pressure.
Blade weapon type
The Strength bonus co-ability benefits everyone, and blades have a decent Force Strike for exploiting Overdrive Punisher.
Musashi is a delicate Adventurer, which is a double-edged sword when accounting for Last Offense. Players will be rewarded with higher damage at low health, but this is a risky way to play. Luckily 40% is a pretty wide margin, and this makes him do well with Wyrmprints that give similar bonuses.
- Zephyr can add Stun to Musashi’s kit while also greatly boosting Strength by 40-60%.
- Roc adds 30-45% to Strength, and Tactical Vortex hits more broadly than standard Blade attacks.
- High Midgardsormr pairs well with any Wind Adventurer, but Musashi in particular benefits from HP since this gives him more room to boost himself with Last Offense.
- Tsumuji or Midgardsormr are best for budget purposes; boosting Strength is preferable, but Musashi can still use HP.
Non-elemental budget options: Masamura’s Pride for an extra attack skill.
- Last Offense: Tough Love, Warlust
- Force Strikes: Nightstalker, The Warrioresses, Together We Stand
- Overdrive Punisher: Lord of the Skies
|Lvl 1||Deals 65% STR (x4) wind damage to enemies in a line; and inflicts poison without fail.||
|Lvl 2||Deals 68% STR (x4) wind damage to enemies in a line; and inflicts poison without fail.||
|Lvl 3||Deals 72% STR (x4) wind damage to enemies in a line; and inflicts poison without fail.||
Increases strength by Strength +4%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by Strength +5%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by Strength +6%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by Strength +7%. Benefits your whole team.