Table of Contents
A warrior enlightened through extensive meditation, his mental strength gives him the ability to rend the earth asunder. He joined up on the condition he receives help finding his missing cat, who he views as a true friend.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|John Bradford||Kenjiro Tsuda|
Obtainable as a 5
Mikoto: Nature’s Avatar made his debut alongside eight other 5★ Adventurers in the launch pool, and quickly became one of the most coveted pulls. He’s one of few in the roster with a means of increasing his own attack speed, and incredibly high Strength (second only to Ieyasu) paired with Critical Abilities only further enhance his massive power. Of course this comes at the cost of his ability to fulfill other roles, but as the attacker within a well-balanced team, he’s hard to beat.
Faster and stronger
Mikoto hits hard with grace and mobility thanks to the Blade weapon type. It’s more of a balanced weapon than an outright sweeping one, but this gives him decent reach and lets him slice a wide radius amongst IO crowds.
Quick SP charge
An added benefit of Kindled Heart; his damage rate goes up and with it, the speed at which his medium-cost Skills charge.
This makes Mikoto a prime choice against High Midgardsormr.
The downside to such offense is a lack of sustain or defensive Skills. His Critical Rate passive is contingent on high HP, and without any tankiness to speak of, he’ll be relying on other players to bait attacks and heal him.
- Agni and Cerberus boost Mikoto to his full potential.
- Ifrit is the obvious budget choice for those looking to maximize Strengh.
- Absent other options, Brunhilda and Pele also boost Strength.
Budget Options: Masamura’s Pride, Crimson Shade
See the High Midgardsormr guide for tips on gearing Mikoto for the boss fight.
- Strength Up - Crystalian Envoy, Astounding Trick, Jewels of the Sun, Better Together
- Critical Rate Up - Levin's Champion, Resounding Rendition, Hanetsuki Rally, One with the Shadows, Howling Predator, Kicking Back, Ring of Exaltation
- Critical Damage - Levin's Champion, The Prince of Dragonyule, Evening of Luxury, Stellar Show, Eight-Leaf Clover, Cry of the Horn, Flower in the Fray, The Warrioresses
- Force Strikes - Stellar Show, Nightstalker, Lunar Festivities, The Warrioresses, Fresh Perspective, Alberian Banner
|Lvl 1||Deals flame damage to enemies directly ahead, and activates Stance if the attack connects. During Stance, the user's strength is increased and skills are powered up. Stance ends after a set period of time or after landing a powered-up skill attack.||
|Lvl 2||Deals flame damage to enemies directly ahead, and activates Stance if the attack connects. During Stance, the user's strength is increased and skills are powered up. Stance ends after a set period of time or after landing a powered-up skill attack.||
Increases strength by 6%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 7%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 10%. Benefits your whole team.