Table of Contents
A devoted maid in perpetual training due to her clumsy nature. There's no way to count how many plates she's dropped or aprons she's burned. Will she ever be able to call herself a maid for true?
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Sabrina Pitre||Ayaka Ohashi|
|Menace of a Maid|
Obtainable as a 3
Melody is a 3★ Wind Blade user who fills a supportive role. While her low rarity and stats keep her behind Musashi and Addis, Melody's bread and butter is found in her primary Skill, which grants the entire party a long lasting, high uptime Strength buff. This allows Melody to arguably contribute more to overall DPS than her higher rarity counterparts, which cements her niche as an offensive buffer that sees frequent use, even in High Mercury's Trial.
A long-lasting offensive party buff with a quick SP recharge rate earns Melody the title of Wind's premier Strength buffer.
Melody enjoys both range and mobility on top of high combo DPS that are inherent to Blade users.
With subpar stats and an incomplete resistance that soaks up two Ability slots, Melody’s base rarity shows.
Though one of the few Wind adventurers to feature built-in Critical Rate Up, staying at full health can be an ambitious task for a melee adventurer.
- Zephyr adds a massive 40-60% Strength boost. Long Long earns a special mention for complementing Melody's Critical Rate passive, although Zephyr offers greater overall consistency.
- Roc is an accessible 4★ option that grants a sizable 30-45% Strength boost, and is easily unbound with Moonlight Stones via the Void Battles Treasure Trade.
- High Midgardsormr provides a split HP/Strength boost that gives Melody some wiggle room on the frontlines.
- Tsumuji and Midgardsormr are workable budget choices.
Void Option: Stormsquall Crash (High Mercury's Trial)
Budget Option: Masamura's Pride
- Pair 1: This is a general purpose set for most content, including High Mercury's Trial. Alternatives for the first Wyrmprint slot can be any Strength-increasing Wyrmprint, such as Bonds Between Worlds, Crystalian Envoy, or Astounding Trick.
Alternative Wyrmprint options are as follows:
- Although Melody shines best as an offensive supporter, some players may instead opt for Skill Damage for the first Wyrmprint slot. Resounding Rendition is the premier choice for this purpose, while Plunder Pals and Hitting the Books are great budget options in this category.
- For the second Wyrmprint slot, Bellathorna is a more economical alternative that also provides Buff Time.
|Maid for Mayhem|
|Lvl 1||Increases the entire team's strength by 8% for 15 seconds.||
|Lvl 2||Increases the entire team's strength by 10% for 15 seconds.||
|Lvl 3||Increases the entire team's strength by 15% for 15 seconds.||
Increases strength by 3%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 5%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 7%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 10%. Benefits your whole team.