Table of Contents
A devoted maid in perpetual training due to her clumsy nature. There's no way to count how many plates she's dropped or aprons she's burned. Will she ever be able to call herself a maid for true?
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Sabrina Pitre||Ayaka Ohashi|
|Menace of a Maid|
Obtainable as a 3
Melody is a 3★ Wind Blade user who fills a less offensive role than expected of her weapon class. As solo act, her low rarity and stats keep her behind Musashi and Addis, but her bread and butter is found in her primary Skill. By granting a long lasting, high uptime STR buff, Melody arguably adds more to overall DPS more than her higher rarity counterparts.
Wind is littered with Defense buffs and afflictions, but no other adventurer provides raw damage boosts that also last long and recharge quickly.
Melody enjoys both range and mobility on top of strong Overdrive DPS.
With subpar stats and an incomplete resistance that soaks up two Ability slots, Melody’s base rarity shows.
Though one of the few Wind adventurers to feature built-in Crit, staying at full health is an ambitious task for a melee adventurer.
- Long Long plays into the Crit aspect of Melody's kit.
- Zephyr remains the prime choice for raw DPS
- Roc is an accessible budget option.
- High Midgardsormr makes Melody beefier without sacrificing damage potential.
Budget Option: Masamura's Pride
- Critical Rate Up - Levin's Champion, Resounding Rendition, Hanetsuki Rally, One with the Shadows, Howling Predator, Ring of Exaltation
- Critical Damage - Levin's Champion, The Prince of Dragonyule, Evening of Luxury, Stellar Show, Eight-Leaf Clover, Cry of the Horn, Flower in the Fray, The Warrioresses
- Skill Haste - Jewels of the Sun, Heralds of Hinomoto, Happier Times, Enchiridion
Increases strength by 2%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 3%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 4%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by 5%. Benefits your whole team.