Table of Contents
A sprightly girl of the forest whose innocent cheer is a breath of fresh air in any situation. She wants to be taken seriously and gets angry when treated like a child—although anyone can befriend her with a sweet or two.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Julie Muise||Kana Hanazawa|
|Child of the Forest|
Obtainable as a 5
With an arsenal of two attack Skills alongside access to 100% Skill Prep and a hefty Skill Damage boost, Maribelle's resume as an Attack Adventurer is nothing short of impressive. While maintaining full HP for her Skill Damage passive is a hassle, being a ranged Adventurer makes this easier and allows her to stay out of harm's way. Having a built in Defense debuff on Save The Day is icing on the cake, and skilled players will enjoy using the Child of the Forest to wreak havoc across virtually all Water content, including High Mercury's Trial.
With two AoE attack Skills alongside a Skill Damage boost and 100% Skill Prep, Maribelle is equipped to unleash massive burst damage from the start. Save The Day also carries a Defense debuff, which allows for additional damage potential for the entire party. As a natural 5★ Adventurer, Maribelle carries a very high Strength value, allowing her to upkeep consistently high DPS as well.
As a Wand Adventurer with Bog resistance, Maribelle can safely attack from a distance while staying unhindered by Bog and its movement penalty.
Fragile and HP Gated
Wand users generally suffer from low HP and cannot afford to take hits, which goes doubly so for Maribelle as she is required to stay at full HP to maximize her Skill Damage. Players will need to be mindful of their movement and positioning, especially in high level content.
- Zephyr is the premier choice for the greatest Strength bonus (40-60%) and access to Stun affliction.
- Roc is an accessible 4★ option that provides a solid 30-45% Strength boost, and is easily unbound with Moonlight Stones via the Void Battles Treasure Trade.
- High Midgardsormr provides a balanced portion of Strength and HP, at 20-30% each.
- Tsumuji is a budget choice for Strength boosts.
Budget option: Rod of Alchemy
- Pair 1: This is a general purpose set for most content, including High Mercury's Trial. For the second Wyrmprint slot, other Strength boosting Wyrmprints, such as Crystalian Envoy, are viable alternatives as well. For players that are confident in their abilities, Evening of Luxury offers the greatest conditional Strength boost alongside increased Critical Damage.
Aside from the Wyrmprints mentioned above, alternative options for Maribelle are as follows:
- The first Wyrmprint slot should focus on Skill Damage. Plunder Pals and Hitting the Books are great budget options in this category.
- The second Wyrmprint slot should focus on Strength boosts. Bonds Between Worlds and Astounding Trick are free alternatives in this category, even if the former Wyrmprint's Skill Prep passive is redundant for Maribelle.
- The Heroes Arrive or any other Wyrmprint with Slayer's/Striker's Strength is an option for the second slot if Maribelle is to be used for prolonged battles with waves of enemies.
|Save the Day!|
|Lvl 1||Deals wind damage to the target and nearby enemies.||
|Lvl 2||Deals wind damage to the target and nearby enemies, and reduces their defense by 5%.||
|Lvl 3||Deals wind damage to the target and nearby enemies, and reduces their defense by 5%.||
Increases attack skill damage by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by 15%. Benefits your whole team.