Table of Contents
A sprightly girl of the forest whose innocent cheer is a breath of fresh air in any situation. She wants to be taken seriously and gets angry when treated like a child—although anyone can befriend her with a sweet or two.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Julie Muise||Kana Hanazawa|
|Child of the Forest|
Obtainable as a 5
Despite her small stature, Maribelle hits hard. She is a native 5★ categorized accurately as an Attack Adventurer, and offers among the highest Wind DPS in the roster. With attack skills, Skill Prep and the Wand Co-Ability-- plus a full HP Skill Damage boost-- her kit is outfitted fully for offense, and maintaining full HP is made easier with a ranged weapon type. With Skill Haste Wyrmprints, she can nuke enemies immediately and continue regaining SP to maintain continuous pressure on bosses. Player skill is essential to this however, so Maribelle may find herself lagging behind when controlled by the game's AI.
With Save The Day and One Step Closer, Maribelle does broad multi-hit AoE damage. Save The Day also comes with a debuff, which helps the entire team hit harder.
Thanks to both Bog Res and the Wand weapon type, Maribelle can dodge often, attack safely from a distance, and will never be slowed by Bog. Positioning alone can’t avoid all attacks, but it will keep her HP up for boosted Skill Damage.
Due to being a Wand user, Maribelle takes a lot of damage from enemies who catch her off guard. Adventurers with HP = 70% type Abilities can take a few hits, but Maribelle will need abundant healer support to stay at full HP (keeping her Skill Damage boosting Ability active). Regen healers especially will pair well with her in environments with dense projectiles.
- Zephyr greatly amplifies Maribelle’s Strength (with a 40-60% boost) and inflicts Stun with his attack, Zephyr’s Wrath.
- Roc has the standard 30-45% boost to Strength and an excellent AoE attack, Tactical Vortex, which is complementary to Maribelle’s own attacks.
- High Midgardsormr pairs well with any Wind Adventurer.
- Tsumuji is more accessible and easily unbound; he gives 10-15% purely to Strength and can help damage output if no other dragons are available.
Budget options: Rod of Alchemy is a non-elemental 4* with a good Strength bonus and additional attack skill.
- Skill Haste: Jewels of the Sun, Happier Times, Enchiridion
- Strength Up: Crystalian Envoy, Evening of Luxury, Night Harbringer
- Skill Damage: Plunder Pals, Valiant Crown, Luca’s Prank, Enchiridion, Witch’s Kitchen, Warlust, Together We Stand, Revolutionary Magic, Liber Grimortis
|Save the Day!|
|Lvl 1||Deals 24% STR (x6) wind damage to the target and nearby enemies.||
|Lvl 2||Deals 25% STR (x6) wind damage to the target and nearby enemies; and reduces their defense by 5% without fail.||
|Lvl 3||Deals 26% STR (x6) wind damage to the target and nearby enemies; and reduces their defense by 5% without fail.||
Increases attack skill damage by Skill Damage +9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by Skill Damage +11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by Skill Damage +12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by Skill Damage +15%. Benefits your whole team.