Table of Contents
A pint-sized, spirited mercenary who keeps the peace in a corrupt city. As he's simply doing what he feels to be right, he's uncomfortable with the seemingly endless praise he gets.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Arneham Keefe||Yuma Uchida|
Obtainable as a 3
Jumping into battle with his axe, Linus the Bantam Hero is a defensive front liner with double damage skills and a HP 70% defense passive. He’s not got a lot to stand out from the crowd, as HP is high and STR low as is standard for a defensive adventure. He has Curse Resistance, and can perform passably well in Jupiter and Void Chimera, but isn’t a stand out in either.
With two damage abilities and a Defense passive, Linus is able to stay at the front to protect your squisher Adventurers.
AOE pull in skill
If foes threaten your backline, Linus can draw them in to himself to keep them safe.
No Stand Out Niche
Linus doesn’t do anything that other Adventurers don't do better. His stats are middling, and his passive isn’t great.
Lack of Recovery
While Linus can weather chip damage, once his HP dips low his defense turns off and he has no way to get it back alone. He needs his team to provide healing and buffs for him.
- Cupid: Thanks to his skill, Cupid provides Linus with much appriciated recovery in addition to a powerful strength boost.
- Lindwurm: This 4★ dragon is a good budget choice to improve Linus’ STR.
- Liger: A mixed dragon is a decent choice to provide Linus with more staying power and utility.
- Gilgemesh: With his Shadow Resistance Passive, Gilgemesh provides offense and survivability.
- Radiant Swath: The IO Light Axe provides excellent stats, but the active is forgettable.
- Starwarth Gaze: While Stunned Punisher doesn’t really benefit LInus, Skill prep is great, making the Void Zephyr Light Axe a good investment.
- Shining Axe: With a Defense buff active, this is a good budget choice for Linus if you find him struggling to survive.
Kung Fu Masters is easily the best Axe print, and it pairs best with Flower in the Fray. If you lack those prints, Resounding Rendition + Levin’s Champion is always a good combo.
|Lvl 1||Deals light damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 2||Deals light damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 3||Deals light damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 1||Deals light damage to surrounding enemies and draws them toward the user.||
|Lvl 2||Deals light damage to surrounding enemies and draws them toward the user.||
Increases defense by 7%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 15%. Benefits your whole team.