Table of Contents
Raised in a land engulfed by snow, she loves seeing and hearing new things. Because her unique body emits frigid air, she is in search of a flower that won't freeze in her chilly presence.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Lizzie Freeman||Yuka Iguchi|
Obtainable as a 5
Lily is a 5★ Water Wand Adventurer that was first introduced in the Winter Flower banner. The Crystalian Princess is a classic glass cannon (ice cannon?) with incredible Strength and vulnerable defenses. Nevertheless, if properly managed, her powerful Skills can lay waste to any Flame enemy, including High Brunhilda. Due to the ranged nature of Wand users, Lily also performs well in Imperial Offensive (Flame) with her high AoE damage, despite her lack of Stun resistance. Overall, Lily proves to be a versatile DPS character, especially in the hands of a skilled player.
Extremely high damage
With a 511 base Strength value and a Full HP = Strength +15% Ability, Lily's normal attacks and Skills hit hard.
Like many Water Adventurers, Lily contributes to the Freeze affliction, which benefits herself and her teammates offensively and defensively.
As with most Wand users, Lily suffers from low HP, which can result in her being taken out in a single hit in high level content.
As Lily has a Full HP = Strength +15% Ability, her performance drops after a single hit. Healers with skills that heal over time, such as Ricardt and Verica, can somewhat aid with this shortcoming.
- Introduced alongside Lily in the Winter Flower banner, Leviathan is the premier choice for the greatest Strength bonus (40-60%) and access to Bog affliction. Dragonyule Jeanne is also a viable alternative that provides a trade-off between a lower raw Strength value and an increased Critical Rate.
- Poseidon provides a balanced portion of Strength and HP, at 20-30% each. For players that do not wish to use the 4★ Rod of Tears weapon and lack a secondary Defense-boosting Wyrmprint, Poseidon is a viable choice for High Brunhilda's Trial.
- Vodyanoy is an accessible 4★ option that provides a solid 30-45% Strength boost, and is easily unbound with Moonlight Stones via the Void Battles Treasure Trade.
- Poli’Ahu and Fubuki are budget choices for Strength boosts, with Poli'Ahu being the budget counterpart of Poseidon.
Budget Option: Rod of Alchemy
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
- Critical Rate Up - Levin's Champion, Resounding Rendition, Hanetsuki Rally, One with the Shadows, Howling Predator, Ring of Exaltation
- Skill Haste - Jewels of the Sun, Heralds of Hinomoto, Happier Times, Enchiridion
|Lvl 1||Deals water damage to the target and nearby enemies, and inflicts freeze.||
|Lvl 2||Deals water damage to the target and nearby enemies, and inflicts freeze.||
Increases attack skill damage by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by 15%. Benefits your whole team.