Table of Contents
A sylvan from the west forest, and childhood friend of Luca and Sylas. She was nominated as the next chief of her village on account of her strength, hunting skills, and popularity. Her hunting dog, Rolf, has been with her since birth.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Cobra Ramone||Sumire Morohoshi|
Obtainable as a 5
Laranoa is the featured 5* of Hunt for Harmony and a much needed addition to the ranged Water lineup. While Lily is a glass cannon known for AOE and Freeze, Laranoa’s strength lies in her reliable single-target DPS. A Skill Haste Co-Ability and an increase skill gauge fill rate allow Laranoa to fire off attacks in rapid succession.
Unfortunately, Laranoa seems to suffer from a case of mistaken identity. Stun immunity keeps her safe during Flame IO, but Bow users are ill-suited for such high density content. She yearns to be alone with a boss, but is disqualified from High Brunhilda due to a lack of Burn Res. Those struggling with higher end Flame content will likely find better performance elsewhere in the Water lineup.
15% Skill Haste combined with Hunter’s Intuition greatly increase Skill uptime. The resultant Vivid Volleys are then enhanced by an unconditional 30% Skill Damage.
Similarly to Gala Sarisse, Laranoa is not gated by HP thresholds or afflictions. If she is able to charge her primary attack skill, her DPS will remain steady.
Underperforms in IO
Bow users are easily pressured when faced with mobs of enemies, receiving a damage reduction when in close quarters. Enemies will rarely line up for Vivid Volleys, and ignoring lesser enemies might result in lost combo stacks.
No built-in Crit Rate
While 20-hit combos are easily racked up from range, a Crit Damage multiplier means little without a means to consistently score Critical hits.
- Dragonyule Jeanne plays into Laranoa’s Critical Damage ability but gives less STR overall.
- Leviathan and Vodyanoy grant reliable boosts to raw damage.
- Poseidon and Poli'ahu offer both power and survivability.
- Fubuki and Wellspring Imp are the default budget options.
Budget Option: Faerie Bow
- Skill Haste - Jewels of the Sun, Heralds of Hinomoto, Happier Times, Enchiridion
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
- Critical Rate Up - Levin's Champion, Resounding Rendition, Hanetsuki Rally, One with the Shadows, Howling Predator, Ring of Exaltation
Forest Bonds is easily best-in-slot with 35% Skill damage for Bow users. Despite having one attack Skill, the low SP cost of Vivid Volley and built-in Skill Haste ensure good uptime.
|Lvl 1||For 10 seconds, increases the user and nearby allies' strength by 10% and skill gauge fill rate by 15%.||
|Lvl 2||For 10 seconds, increases the user and nearby allies' strength by 10% and skill gauge fill rate by 20%.||
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 15%. Benefits your whole team.