Table of Contents
A wandering swordsman from the east who avoids involvement with others. He has a cool personality, but also harbors a burning rage for acts of injustice, standing up for the persecuted wherever his travels take him.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Victor Williams||Kazuyuki Okitsu|
Obtainable as a 4
Being the featured 4★ Adventurer of Springtime Spree, Ku Hai debuts as Dragalia’s first Wind Sword wielder. He’s stacked for Critical Damage with a side of rapid SP gains, making for a highly aggressive playstyle. Unlike Axe bannermate Lin You however, Sword user Ku Hai feels much more at home utilizing a heavily offensive kit. High attack speed and even higher SP gains provide plenty of opportunities to dish out punishment, while Keen Blade enables Ku Hai to cut down bosses in Overdrive.
Massive Critical Damage
Ku Hai caps at 30% Critical Damage, the highest passive multiplier in the game. Swords are second only to Daggers with regard to speed, making them a good weapon for this set.
Rapid Skill charge
Swords build SP very quickly, and with both of his Skills being under 3000 SP, Ku Hai will be firing them off very frequently.
Having Critical Damage without as much Critical Rate will leave Ku Hai’s damage output in flux. The ceiling for damage is very high, but with a Skill-dependent 10% Critical rate, it will ultimately come down to luck.
- Long Long adds even more Critical Damage, enhancing the risky playstyle.
- Zephyr and Roc are reliable picks for raw Strength.
- High Midgardsormr provides higher survivability without sacrificing DPS.
- Tsumuji and Midgardsormr are usable budget options.
Budget Options: Blade of Glory is the standard recommendation, but the Gilda Sword's self-heal can help Ku Hai maintain his Critical Damage passive.
- Force Strikes - Stellar Show, Nightstalker, Lunar Festivities, The Warrioresses, Fresh Perspective, Alberian Banner
- Critical Rate Up - Levin's Champion, Resounding Rendition, Hanetsuki Rally, One with the Shadows, Howling Predator, Ring of Exaltation
- Critical Damage - Levin's Champion, The Prince of Dragonyule, Evening of Luxury, Stellar Show, Eight-Leaf Clover, Cry of the Horn, Flower in the Fray, The Warrioresses
|Lvl 1||Activates "Apsaras Formation" for 10 seconds. During Apsaras Formation, the user's critical rate is increased by 8%, and their force strikes are powered up.||
|Lvl 2||Activates "Apsaras Formation" for 10 seconds. During Apsaras Formation, the user's critical rate is increased by 10%, and their force strikes are powered up.||
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 6%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 11%. Benefits your whole team.