Table of Contents
A passionate youth with sights set firmly on justice, he disposes of evil with extreme prejudice. While he strives to serve a higher good, he also dreams of the day when the name "Karlsplosion" echoes across the land.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Hero of Justice|
Obtainable as a 4
Karl is a 4★ Flame Sword adventurer from Dragalia’s original launch pool. Although the Hero of Justice was slightly overshadowed by the release of 5★ Naveed, he still thrives in Wind IO. In contrast to the numerous other Flame Swordsmen, his damage is more straightforward and his allies enjoy a teamwide STR buff. This attack-support hybrid approach works wonders for Emblem farming, especially when Sleep Res guarantees full attacking uptime.
Made for Wind IO
Slayer’s Strength and Sleep Immunity are perfect for such a high density environment.
Karl breaks from the usual hyper-offensive nature of Sword wielders, granting his allies a powerful, lengthy STR buff. The quick SP gains from Sword swings also suit his supportive role.
While Karl doesn’t have to ramp up as much over time, his power is conditional on staying healthy. This may prove difficult when facing chip damage from multiple enemies.
- Agni and Cerberus provide raw damage.
- Prometheus and High Brunhilda add survivability.
- Ifrit, Brunhilda, Pele are affordable power picks.
Budget Option: Blade of Glory
- Buff Time - Bellathorna
- Force Strikes - Stellar Show, Nightstalker, Lunar Festivities, The Warrioresses, Fresh Perspective, Alberian Banner
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 6%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 11%. Benefits your whole team.