Table of Contents
A pirate captain who loves freedom as much as the sea. She's stern with her subordinates but also takes good care of them. She loves how the sea allows her to not be tied down, as that was once a problem in her past.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Mavis Ada||Megumi Toyoguchi|
Obtainable as a 4
Karina is a 4★ Water adventurer who makes her home in Imperial Onslaught. Staying true to her defensive classification, she’s defined by her resilience. Healing Doublebuff keeps the Free-Spirited Pirate healthy even in the absence of a healer, while Axe wielders thrive in multi-target environments. Two damage skills coupled with Stun immunity make Karina a solid pick for sweeping Flame IO.
A defensive Co-Ability, Healing Doublebuff, and Stun immunity allow Karina considerable room for error in Flame IO.
The wide cleaves of axes make short work of grouped enemies. Karina’s two damage skills are also complemented by Skill Prep, offsetting the low SP gain of Axe wielders.
Karina provides zero team support, be it through Freeze applications, stat buffs, or even enemy DEF reduction.
Low single-target damage
Karina’s low STR is underscored by her kit’s lack of damage. Raging Tide requires support buffs from her team, or she quickly falls behind the numerous Water DPS adventurers.
- Leviathan - Undisputed dragon for raw Water damage
- Vodyanoy - More accessible 4* that still hits hard
- Poseidon / Poli’ ahu - Split HP/STR picks for extra survivability
- Fubuki / Wellspring Imp - budget options
Budget Options: The Tyrant, or Souvenir Axe which will proc Healing Doublebuff.
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
- Slayer's Strength - Warrior Maiden, Vio Rhyse Alberia!, Unfulfilled Visions
|Lvl 1||Deals water damage to enemies directly ahead. The more buffs the user has, the higher the skill boost received and the higher the damage dealt.||
|Lvl 2||Deals water damage to enemies directly ahead. The more buffs the user has, the higher the skill boost received and the higher the damage dealt.||
|Lvl 1||Deals water damage to surrounding enemies and draws them toward the user.||
|Lvl 2||Deals water damage to surrounding enemies and draws them toward the user.||
Increases defense by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 10%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 11%. Benefits your whole team.