Table of Contents
A warrior who found her purpose in combat, casting aside thoughts of winning or losing in place of pure enjoyment. Her looks can kill, but woe be the person who points this out, as she prefers the battlefield to the ballroom.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Siobhan Rebecca||Rina Sato|
Obtainable as a 3
Johanna, Untamed Warrioress, is an offensively focused axe user with solid damage abilities, but baffling resistances. With double damaging abilities in Unbridled Rage, a forward slash, and Cyclone Axe, a full AoE whirlwind, Johanna has what she needs to take down large swathes of foes. Her Slayer’s Strength further enhances this, allowing Johanna to gain power for every five foes she fells.
Where she falls sort is in her Resistances and stats. Her primary resistance, Freeze 50%, is very useful for Water IO where Johanna is at her best potential. However, she also has Poison Resistance 25%. Currently, there is no Water content where poison is consistently inflicted, so this is a bit of a waste. Her second weakness is her abysmal strength stat, which doesn’t compliment the rest of her kit well.
Solid AoE Damage Kit
With two damaging abilities, Slayers Strength, and axes wide force strikes, Johanna is perfectly suited to be a frontline bruiser against hordes of enemies.
Durable Stat Line
Thanks to Axes defensive co-ability and her high HP stat, Johanna won’t go down easily.
Johanna has one of the lowest strength stats for a damage dealing unit, causing the rest of her kit to fall short.
Poison isn’t typically inflicted by Water fiends, and a wimpy 25% doesn’t help Johanna much. Her 50% Freeze resistance is alright, but more would be better for Water IO.
- Zephyr: The top DPS dragon, he really helps Johanna’s low Strength.
- Roc: A solid budget option that offers a decent sized Strength boost.
- High Midgardsormr: The F2P dragon of choice for Wind Adventurers, but inferior to pure STR options.
- Axe of the Southern Cross: With high stats and a hard hitting damage ability, this IO axe the top choice.
- Stormwrath Gaze: What this Void Axe lacks in stats and an active skill, it makes up for with Broken Punisher and Skill Prep 50%.
- Winged Destruction: A decent budget choice from IO.
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
- Slayer's Strength - Warrior Maiden, Vio Rhyse Alberia!, Unfulfilled Visions
Johanna is desperate to patch up her damage Skills, so Skill Damage and more Slayer's Strength is the way to go.
Good picks for Johanna are Resounding Rendition, and The Heroes Arrive.
|Lvl 1||Deals wind damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 2||Deals wind damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 3||Deals wind damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 1||Deals wind damage to surrounding enemies and draws them toward the user.||
|Lvl 2||Deals wind damage to surrounding enemies and draws them toward the user.||
Increases defense by 7%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 15%. Benefits your whole team.