Table of Contents
A mercenary who has survived fights in all corners of the world. His unrivaled skill and experience earned him fame but also caused him to lose sight of his purpose. Life is nothing but a chip to bet with for this solitary bowman.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Eddie Dean||Yuichi Nakamura|
Obtainable as a 3
Joe, the Fire’s Fletcher, is a 3★ Flame Bow Adventurer with a kit focused around inflicting Burn. His S1 is a standard bow Line Damage shot, but his S2 is what his kit is based around, inflicting Burn in a line to enemies. His first passive ability boosts the chance of inflicting Burn when at full HP by 40%, but this is problematic as Joe has no innate recovery or defensive abilities. Thanks to his Stun resistance, Joe performs adequately in Dragon Trials and High Dragon trials with investment.
Burn Based Kit
Burn is a powerful affliction to use against high health bosses, as it deals percent based damage.
Double Damage Skills
Joe’s damage output is consistent with good burst potential thanks to double damage skills.
Team Support Needed
Joe needs a healer and buffs to perform at his best as a damage dealer and burn inflictor. If he takes even small chip damage, his power falls off sharply. Joe is also very fragile, as he has no built in recovery or defensive options.
Joe needs to keep Burn up on the boss as much as possible to fully meet his potential. In situations where Joe cannot keep Burn up the majority of the fight, his power and usefulness drops off sharply.
- Agni/Cerberus: These pure Strength Dragons are the top of the line for Flame Adventurers. Cerberus also inflicts burn, which can compliment Joe’s kit well.
- Ifrit: A 4★ budget option with a good strength boost.
- Prometheus: With a high strength boost and 15% wind resistance, Prometheus shores up Joe’s defense while providing additional DPS.
- Pele: A budget F2P option.
- High Brunhilda: As a mixed dragon, Brunhilda is inferior to pure STR gatcha choices, but is the best F2P option.
- Lupis Solis: The 5★ IO bow offers high stats, but its active skill is rather irrelevant.
- Vulcanrage: Available from Void Zephyr, this 5★ bow offers skill prep for more burn uptime.
- Armored Inferno: A 4★ option from IO that serves as a budget choice with a useful active skill.
Forest Bonds is the top wyrmprint choice for bow users with its excellent 40% skill damage boost, and Jewels of the Sun and Flash of Genius are great secondary prints. Other good secondary prints are Stellar Show and Levin’s Champion. If you lack Forest Bonds, Resounding Rendition and Heralds of Hinomoto are excellent skill damage picks.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 5%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 15%. Benefits your whole team.