Table of Contents
While head of an abbey, an oracle compelled her on a mission to the castle to aid the prince. Her austere personality reinforces her faith and helps her impose teachings of the Church on others. She has an abnormal hatred of lies.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Mavis Ada||Maaya Sakamoto|
Obtainable as a 5
Being the sole 5★ Staff user in the launch pool, Hildegarde’s value was immediately apparent. Her burst heal, Radiant Savior, has high magnitude while Sacred Guardian applies Regen with a one-time-use shield. She can’t target the teammate most in need, but continuous teamwide healing and protection naturally lend themselves to a proactive playstyle. Her rarity, stats, Light typing and full Curse immunity only further lend themselves to a versatile healer who can bring a team back from even dire circumstances.
Because Light/Shadow pairings work in the player’s favor, Hildegarde won’t take extra damage from any element. She doesn’t heal as much as an on-element healer, but can still fill in for players who haven’t pulled Adventurers such as Verica, Thaniel, Ricardt or Lowen.
Hildegarde’s two broad healing skills are ready immediately at the start of quests, allowing the option of setting up Sacred Guardian before the first blows even land.
As a healer Hildegarde wants to be min-maxed for HP, which unfortunately leaves little for Strength. Her staff combo will be used mainly for charging Skills and occasional Force Strikes against bosses in Overdrive.
- Jeanne D’Arc is ideal. Because healing scales based on Adventurers’ HP, Hildegarde’s healing power is augmented by Jeanne’s 40-60% HP boost.
- Unicorn serves as a budget Jeanne with a lower HP passive.
- Lindworm is also worth considering in the event that teammates are surviving well with less support; in this case, increase Hildegarde’s damage to fine-tune the balance.
- Phoenix gives no stat boosts, being off-element, but is worth considering as a dedicated healing Dragon.
Budget Option: Beauty’s Balm for a better HP bonus and additional heal Skill.
- Healing Potency: Give Me Your Wounded, Louise’s Hobbies, Destiny’s Hand, Cleo’s Ruse, What a Handful!
- Skill Haste: Jewels of the Sun, Happier Times, Enchiridion
|Lvl 1||Grants all teammates a one-use shield that nullifies damage less than 20% of their maximum HP; and gradually recovers their HP for 15 seconds. This does not stack with any other shields.||
|Lvl 2||Grants all teammates a one-use shield that nullifies damage less than 30% of their maximum HP; and gradually recovers their HP for 15 seconds. Does not stack with any other shields.||
Increases the potency of recovery skills by Recovery Potency +12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by Recovery Potency +14%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by Recovery Potency +16%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by Recovery Potency +20%. Benefits your whole team.