Table of Contents
While head of an abbey, an oracle compelled her on a mission to the castle to aid the prince. Her austere personality reinforces her faith and helps her impose teachings of the Church on others. She has an abnormal hatred of lies.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Mavis Ada||Maaya Sakamoto|
Obtainable as a 5
Being the sole 5★ Staff user in the launch pool, Hildegarde immediately set a high standard for healers in Dragalia Lost. Among an abundance of Light Staff users, The Devout Oracle still stands at the top with her combination of Healing Potency and regen. Proactive healing and shielding plus the ability to remove Curse guarantees her a spot for Zodiark content, but even for the everyday Quests, Hildegarde can be easily brought along for neutral matchups outside her element.
100% Skill Prep
High SP costs are circumvented by having initial casts ready immediately.
Hildegarde maxes out at a massive 35% Recovery Potency, and with self-applied Regen, she’s well equipped to maintain the HP-gated bonuses of her third Ability.
Hildegarde sports both Curse immunity and the ability to purge Curse from allies. This guarantees maximum skill and dragon uptime for the entire team against an otherwise crippling affliction.
No Targeted Healing
If only one teammate is heavily damaged, Hildegarde’s primary heal must be “wasted” on healthy allies.
Lacks offensive presence
Lacking damaging skills means Hildegarde will have trouble performing under high pressure environments like Shadow IO.
- Jeanne d’Arc grants the highest boost to HP at 60% when max Unbound, greatly increasing healing capabilities and the potency of Sacred Guardian, as the HP threshold is based on Hildegarde's own health. Unicorn is Jeanne's 4★ counterpart and also offers a great 45% HP boost at max Unbound.
- Liger and High Jupiter provides a balanced mix of HP and Strength at 30% each when max Unbound, allowing Hildegarde some offensive presence while maintaining a modest health pool. Halloween Silke is their 4★ counterpart and offers a modest 20% HP and Strength boost at max Unbound.
- Moon Drake is a passable budget option for HP boosts.
Budget Option: Beauty's Balm
- Pair 1: This is a general purpose set for most content. Give Me Your Wounded is a commonly used choice for healers, providing a great mix of Healing Potency and Defense. While its Defense boost does overlap with Study Rabbits, the latter is Hildegarde's only option for boosting HP, which aids in improving the HP threshold that Sacred Guardian takes into account.
Alternative options for Hildegarde's second Wyrmprint slot are as follows:
- Players that seek to max out Hildegarde's Healing Potency may opt for Pipe Down. It should be noted that the 5% Skill Haste is largely inconsequential by itself and is only fully realized in combination with additional sources of Skill Haste. Other Healing Potency options, such as Louise's Hobbies or Take My Hand, are great at filling the gap as well.
- Should Hildegarde be used in off-element Advanced Dragon Trials by enterprising players, the appropriate Wyrmprint (such as Glorious Tempest for High Midgardsormr's Trial, for example) can be used. The 3★ Astrolabe staff may also be used in conjunction to aid in surviving the initial opening blast.
|Lvl 1||Grants all teammates a one-use shield that nullifies damage less than 20% of the user's maximum HP, and gradually recovers their HP for 15 seconds. This does not stack with any other shields.||
|Lvl 2||Grants all teammates a one-use shield that nullifies damage less than 30% of the user's maximum HP, and gradually recovers their HP for 15 seconds. Does not stack with any other shields.||
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 14%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 16%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 20%. Benefits your whole team.