Table of Contents
While head of an abbey, an oracle compelled her on a mission to the castle to aid the prince. Her austere personality reinforces her faith and helps her impose teachings of the Church on others. She has an abnormal hatred of lies.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Mavis Ada||Maaya Sakamoto|
Obtainable as a 5
Being the sole 5★ Staff user in the launch pool, Hildegarde immediately set a high standard for healers in Dragalia Lost. Among an abundance of Light Staff users, The Devout Oracle still stands at the top with her combination of Healing Potency and regen. Proactive healing and shielding plus the ability to remove Curse guarantees her a spot for Zodiark content, but even for the everyday Quests, Hildegarde can be easily brought along for neutral matchups outside her element.
100% Skill Prep
High SP costs are circumvented by having initial casts ready immediately.
Hildegarde maxes out at a massive 35% Recovery Potency, and with self-applied Regen, she’s well equipped to maintain the HP-gated bonuses of her third Ability.
Hildegarde sports both Curse immunity and the ability to purge Curse from allies. This guarantees maximum skill and dragon uptime for the entire team against an otherwise crippling affliction.
No Targeted Healing
If only one teammate is heavily damaged, Hildegarde’s primary heal must be “wasted” on healthy allies.
Lacks offensive presence
Lacking damaging skills means Hildegarde will have trouble performing under high pressure environments like Shadow IO.
- Jeanne d’Arc and Unicorn grant the highest boost to HP, greatly increasing healing capabilities.
- Liger and Halloween Silke provide some offensive presence while maintaining a modest HP boost.
- Phoenix and Moon Drake are less effective yet passable options.
Budget Options: Vampire's Lantern or Beauty's Balm
- Healing and Recovery Potency - Louise's Hobbies, Give Me Your Wounded, Take My Hand, Auspex's Prayer, Cleo's Ruse, Warrior Maiden, Destiny's Hand, How to Flee Properly, What a Handful!, Halo, Roast Feast, Winds of Saint Lotier, Old Harp, Delightful Dancer, New World Escort
- Skill Haste - Jewels of the Sun, Heralds of Hinomoto, Happier Times, Enchiridion
- Energy Prep - The Petal Queen
|Lvl 1||Grants all teammates a one-use shield that nullifies damage less than 20% of their maximum HP, and gradually recovers their HP for 15 seconds. This does not stack with any other shields.||
|Lvl 2||Grants all teammates a one-use shield that nullifies damage less than 30% of their maximum HP, and gradually recovers their HP for 15 seconds. Does not stack with any other shields.||
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 14%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 16%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 20%. Benefits your whole team.