Table of Contents
Theft. Murder. The supernatural. Any and all of life's mysteries are fodder for this investigator. Possessing a sharp eye and keen powers of deduction, he sometimes gets carried away with his interests and ends up in hot water.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Brick Stone||Show Hayami|
|Seeker of Truth|
Obtainable as a 5
Heinwald co-stars as the leader of Accursed Archives, functioning as the truest form of a combat medic. Jack of all trades is an understatement; the Seeker of Truth packs skill damage, party buffs, and burst healing in his kit. This places Heinwald in the unique position of both premier Shadow healer and top tier ranged Shadow attacker. Staff SP gains dwarf those of Wands, so Kleimann and Cleo users alike may find themselves making room for a new team player.
Traditional Staff wielder shortcomings are shattered by both 35% Skill Damage and 20% STR boosts.
Very high Skill uptime
100% Skill Prep on top of such low SP costs is almost overkill. Additionally, Staffs sport the highest SP gains of all weapon classes, enabling rapid skill usage.
Losing 35% Skill Damage massively hamstrings Heinwald’s burst, and by extension a portion of his lifesteal healing. Luckily, 70% is easily maintained from range and with frequent healing.
Lacks full utility
Heinwald might play too far into his offensive side; his only rival, Cleo, can purge Paralysis from susceptible teammates. Furthermore, burst heals aren’t ideal for sustaining teammates with HP thresholds such as Ieyasu, whereas regen or targeted heals are more flexible.
- Nidhogg and Silke strike a balance by maximizing HP without sacrificing damage.
- Marishiten, Juggernaut, and Nyarlathotep commit fully to Heinwald’s offensive capabilities.
- Maritimus, Phantom, and Zodiark are workable budget picks.
Budget Option: Beauty's Balm
- Healing and Recovery Potency - Louise's Hobbies, Give Me Your Wounded, Take My Hand, Auspex's Prayer, Cleo's Ruse, Warrior Maiden, Destiny's Hand, How to Flee Properly, What a Handful!, Halo, Roast Feast, Winds of Saint Lotier, Old Harp
- Skill Haste - Jewels of the Sun, Heralds of Hinomoto, Happier Times, Secret Friend, Enchiridion
- Buff Time - Bellathorna
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Dragon and Tamer, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Kung Fu Masters
|Call of Chaos|
|Lvl 1||Deals shadow damage to the target and nearby enemies, and restores HP to all allies. Also restores their HP by 3% of damage inflicted. This recovery caps at 8% of their maximum HP.||
|Lvl 2||Deals shadow damage to the target and nearby enemies, and restores HP to all allies. Also restores their HP by 3% of damage inflicted. This recovery caps at 8% of their maximum HP.||
|Lvl 1||Activates "Abyssal Connection" for 10 seconds. During Abyssal Connection, the user's strength is increased by 15%, and the Call of Chaos skill is powered up. Also increases the strength of nearby allies by 5%.||
|Lvl 2||Activates "Abyssal Connection" for 10 seconds. During Abyssal Connection, the user's strength is increased by 20%, and the Call of Chaos skill is powered up. Also increases the strength of nearby allies by 10%.||
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 14%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 16%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 20%. Benefits your whole team.