Table of Contents
While Elisanne has taken quite a liking to her Halloween costume, she still feels more than a little embarrassed to actually wear it. Which of these feelings will win out in the end? Only the vampire herself can decide...
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Ava Lindstrom||Saori Hayami|
Obtainable as a 5
Donning a festive outfit, Elisanne’s holiday variant comes along as a premium Light Lance user. Her kit comes with all kinds of bells and whistles for support options on top of DPS that holds its own among the team. Like many Lances, her advantages come through synergistic Skills and a balanced approach to combat. While neither tanky nor a powerhouse, her contribution to the team is significant.
Notes about Sacred Maiden’s Skill Shift
An interesting mechanic introduced by Halloween Elisanne is the Skill Shift, which relies on chaining together her first Skill for added party-wide effects. These effects are as follows:
- Phase I has no effect, and is simply Halloween Elisanne’s status after using the first attack.
- Phase II is a teamwide Strength buff.
- Phase III is a teamwide regen effect.
Thanks to the SP gain effect of Mischief Maker, recharging 2450 SP for Sacred Maiden is quite easy. High damage uptime and avoiding knockback are key to keeping this cycle going efficiently.
The Vampaladyn does a little of everything: Regen, teamwide Strength, single-target damage, AoE Skill Damage, and decent Force Strikes. She’s a solid support complimentary to most any Light team.
What Lances have over other weapon types is incredibly fast SP charge. They have decent Overdrive damage as well, making the Gauge Inhibitor/Skill Damage combo extra synergistic.
Convoluted Skill Shift
The various buffs and boosts of Sacred Maiden are difficult to time, making Halloween Elisanne slightly more suited to autoplay or groups of mobs.
This can be used to the player’s advantage, but in a dynamic combat situation, being locked in place is unfavorable. Luckily, Sacred Maiden includes a backstep that fits seamlessly within the Lance combo.
- Cupid boosts damage massively and comes with a support-oriented Skill to boot.
- Lindworm is the second-best Strength choice.
- Gilgamesh and Liger both enhance the hardiness and survivability characteristic of Lance users.
- Halloween Silke, Jupiter, or Hinata will work as budget options.
Budget options: Jack-o'-Lance, Ironside Lance
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
- Skill Haste - Jewels of the Sun, Heralds of Hinomoto, Happier Times, Enchiridion
- Overdrive Punisher - Lord of the Skies
|Lvl 1||Deals light damage to enemies directly ahead, and activates "Skill Shift" if the attack connects. Phase II increases the entire team's strength, while Phase III adds health restoration. Skill Shift ends when you connect again during Phase III.||
|Lvl 2||Deals light damage to enemies directly ahead, and activates "Skill Shift" if the attack connects. Phase II increases the entire team's strength, while Phase III adds health restoration. Skill Shift ends when you connect again during Phase III.||
|Lvl 1||Deals light damage to enemies directly ahead, and fills the user's skill gauges if the attack connects.||
|Lvl 2||Deals light damage to enemies directly ahead, and fills the user's skill gauges if the attack connects.||
Increases HP by 10%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 13%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 15%. Benefits your whole team.