Table of Contents
A kind and beautiful dancer whose movements captivate all manner of beings. This talent led the king of death to fall in love and kidnap her, only to see her later rescued by a dragon who had taken pity upon her.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Kayley Wallas-Moyer||Sayaka Sembongi|
Obtainable as a 4
Joining the roster of Light Staff users is Felicia, the 4★ companion for Dragalia’s Waltz With Fate Raid event. Although the Captivating Dancer has a budget kit for her rarity, Felicia does come with a powerful Shield Skill and is the first Adventurer to provide Poison relief. 50% Skill Prep is also not bad given her high SP costs, but compared to Gacha healers with healing passives and full status immunity, she ends up ranking average among her class.
While a single healing Skill is usually a recipe for being considered a second-rate healer, shielding 30% of maximum HP is no small feat, especially given it’s her second Skill slot. The only downside is its high SP cost of 7288, which is absolutely decimated by Cibella’s 2920 SP Virtuous Guard.
Heaven’s Blessing heals the whole team, leaving no Adventurer behind.
Half Poison Res
Although this is helped greatly by her own Poison cleanse, Felicia is still vulnerable to chip damage from Poison. Luckily, her Staff reduces the risk by allowing her ample distance from hazards.
Situational Undead Res
As is the case with any Raid helper, resistance against the boss’s enemy class is a situational benefit.
- Since healing potency scales off of HP, Jeanne d’Arc or Unicorn can’t be beat.
- Liger and Halloween Silke provide a balanced approach to damage and healing.
- Jupiter or the Moon Drake are her budget options.
Budget Option: Beauty's Balm
- Healing and Recovery Potency - Louise's Hobbies, Give Me Your Wounded, Take My Hand, Auspex's Prayer, Cleo's Ruse, Warrior Maiden, Destiny's Hand, How to Flee Properly, What a Handful!, Halo, Roast Feast, Winds of Saint Lotier, Old Harp, Delightful Dancer, New World Escort
- Poison Res - What a Handful!, Armorer's Aspirations, Slow and Steady, Braving the Unknown, Potiongrass, Delightful Dancer
- Skill Prep - The Chocolatiers, A Slice of Dragonyule, Of Tricks and Treats, Gentle Winds, To My Beloved, Worthy Rivals, Paladyn Defender, Destiny's Hand, Sniper's Allure, Welcome, One and All, Teatime, Crown of Yore, Seafood Soup, New World Escort
|Lvl 1||Grants all teammates a one-use shield that nullifies damage less than 20% of their maximum HP and removes poison. This does not stack with any other shields.||
|Lvl 2||Grants all teammates a one-use shield that nullifies damage less than 30% of their maximum HP and removes poison. This does not stack with any other shields.||
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 10%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 14%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 20%. Benefits your whole team.