Table of Contents
The seventh heir of the Alberian royal family, he lives with the mutual support of his twin sister, Zethia, and the faerie Notte. Always smiling, he carries a unique blend of unwavering courage and intense consideration for others.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Vincent Tong||Koki Uchiyama|
Obtainable as a 4
Euden, the protagonist of Dragalia Lost, is a Flame-attuned, Sword-wielding 4★ Adventurer. Among the Flame element he sets himself apart thanks to guaranteed availability, a great Weapon type for Force Strikes, and 100% Resistance to Stun. Boosted Player EXP is also invaluable for progression, through the ability won’t contribute to combat.
Two Attack Skills
Euden comes with great offensive Skills. Blazing Circlet is radial, while Exalted Fire is a long-range ability with a 90% chance to reduce a foe’s defense by 5%.
Stun Resistance +100% allows Euden to completely avoid Stun effects, which is relevant against High Midgardsormr.
Player Experience Boost
Euden’s third passive is Player EXP +10%, which grants a boost to Player EXP. It even works when playing Co-op so long as Euden is on the team when you select its leader. Promoting Euden to 5* rarity is required to unlock Player EXP +15%, but 10% boost is easily found on the second tier of his Mana Circle.
No Defensive Merits
Euden is fragile, a weakness he shares with many melee damage-dealers. Although Swords are a nimble attacking type, he will still require healing in quests such as High Midgardsormr and Imperial Onslaught.
Outdone By All Other Flame Swords
Sadly Euden's combat usefulness extends only until you've acquired another Flame Sword user from the gatcha (save perhaps Marty) as his stats are low and his kit somewhat weak.
- Konohana Sakuya: Thanks to his double damage skills, Euden get's a lot out of having the Skill Damage boost Sakuya offers.
- Agni/Cerberus: Thanks to their massive 40-60% Strength bonuses, Agni and Cerberus are some of the best Dragons for Flame damage dealers.
- Pele: The best F2P Flame Dragon. While her 20-30% boost isn’t nearly as good as Agni’s, she is freely available and also has a great damage-dealing Skill.
- Ifrit: A solid 4★ dragon that gives Euden a 30-45% Strength bonus. When MUB he is superior to a not fully unbound Agni/Cerberus, and is a better choice than Pele thanks to his higher boost.
- Levatein: Euden’s ultimate weapon. Not only does it boast high stats, but it also grants an Elemental boost and has an incredibly powerful damage-dealing Skill in Calamitous Cleaver.
- Inferno Apogee: Obtainable from Void Zyphyr Strike. This weapon has the stats of Crimson Cry. However, its abilities make it superior to that weapon for High Midgardsormr. It is superior to a Levatein 0UB, but grows increasingly inferior the more unbinds Levatein receives.
Blazing Judgement: Available from Void Agni, this sword has no Bane on it, but is more suitable for content outside of HMS thanks to offering a defense and crit boost.
The Shining Overlord is hands down the best print for Sword users, and is best paired with Beautiful Nothingness. Failing having either of those, Stellar Show and Resounding Rendition are good all-arounder prints.
|Lvl 1||Deals flame damage to surrounding enemies.||
|Lvl 2||Deals flame damage to surrounding enemies.||
|Lvl 3||Deals flame damage to surrounding enemies.||
Player EXP +10%
Increases player EXP intake for clearing quests by 10%. This ability does not stack with other similar abilities; the highest value will be applied.
Player EXP +15%
Increases player EXP intake for clearing quests by 15%. This ability does not stack with other similar abilities; the highest value will be applied.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 6%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 15%. Benefits your whole team.