Table of Contents
A knight of the Ilian Church, and a prodigy whose skill gained her the rank of Paladyn. However, she's currently been branded a heretic and is being actively pursued. Though tough, she secretly has some softer interests.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Ava Lindstrom||Saori Hayami|
Obtainable as a 4
Elisanne is a 4★ Water Adventurer obtainable early on in the Story Campaign. Commonly deemed one of the best Adventurer in the game, Brave Bastion allows Elisanne to boost the entire team's Strength and has great uptime. Coupled with the lance weapon type and access to increased Buff Time in her Mana Circle, the Anointed Lance is a versatile Adventurer that can perform well in a wide variety of content, including High Brunhilda's Trial and Mercurial Gauntlet.
High Brave Bastion uptime
Buff Time +25% boosts the teamwide Strength buff duration close to 20 seconds. Combined with a low SP cost and Lances’ quick SP gain, Brave Bastion can reach close to 100% uptime, especially when aided by Buff Time Wyrmprints.
Lances’ long reach lessens the risk of chip damage and knockback experienced by most melee adventurers. This range combined with their quick attack speed earn them the highest SP gain rate in the game behind Staffs. Teammates also enjoy a substantial boost to raw HP via her Co-Ability.
Low base stats
As a free Story Adventurer, her base stats are nothing to write home about. While her theoretical DPS in conjunction with Brave Bastion is high, Elisanne is at her best when she is able to support other Adventurers that has higher DPS output.
Lacks full resistances
50% Burn Res and 25% Stun Res aren’t numbers worth betting on. For content where full resistances are needed, Elisanne will need to dedicate Wyrmprint(s) to make up for this.
- Leviathan offers a high Strength bonus (40-60%) and access to Bog affliction. Dragonyule Jeanne is also a viable alternative that provides a trade-off between a lower raw Strength value and an increased Critical Rate. Both of these Dragons are great choices for Elisanne, as she will be spending the majority of the time gaining SP via combos for Brave Bastion spam.
- Vodyanoy is an accessible 4★ option that provides a solid 30-45% Strength boost, and is easily unbound with Moonlight Stones via the Void Battles Treasure Trade.
- Poseidon or High Mercury provides a balanced portion of Strength and HP, at 20-30% each.
- Siren provides a drastic increase to Skill Damage alongside a modest Strength boost. As Elisanne is mainly focused on maintaining Brave Bastion, the Skill Damage increase is largely considered to be wasted potential.
- Poli’Ahu and Fubuki are budget choices for Strength boosts, with Poli'Ahu being the budget counterpart of Poseidon.
Void Option: Strohm Mare (High Brunhilda's Trial)
Budget Option: Ironside Lance