Table of Contents
A knight of the Ilian Church, and a prodigy whose skill gained her the rank of Paladyn. However, she's currently been branded a heretic and is being actively pursued. Though tough, she secretly has some softer interests.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Ava Lindstrom||Saori Hayami|
Obtainable as a 4
Elisanne is a 4★ Water adventurer obtainable early on in the Story Campaign. Though she is largely overlooked in favor of Xainfried, the Anointed Lance is coveted more for her supportive role. Fast SP gains, Buff Time, and long lance reach grant Elisanne the versatility to perform well on most any Water team.
High Brave Bastion uptime
Buff Time +25% boosts the teamwide Strength buff duration close to 20 seconds. Combined with a low SP cost and Lances’ quick SP gain, Brave Bastion can reach close to 100% uptime.
Lances’ long reach lessens the risk of chip damage and knockback experienced by most melee adventurers. This range combined with their quick attack speed earn them the highest SP gain rate in the game behind Staffs. Teammates also enjoy a substantial boost to raw HP via her Co-Ability.
Elisanne is by no means an offensive powerhouse. Her stats are nothing to write home about, as expected of a freebie unit, and she is heavily outclassed in damage by Xainfried, who has a damaging Skill 1.
Lacks full resistances
50% and 25% aren’t numbers worth betting on. Since she is still susceptible to all statuses inflicted by Flame content, Elisanne must play to her Lance’s range at all times.
- Dragonyule Jeanne - Critical Rate suits a rapid-fire weapon class such as lances.
- Leviathan and Vodyanoy act as reliable raw DPS boosts.
- Poseidon and Poli’ahu provide both damage and survivability.
- Fubuki or Wellspring Imp serve as usable budget options.
Budget option: Ironside Lance
- Buff Time - Bellathorna
- Skill Prep - The Chocolatiers, A Slice of Dragonyule, Of Tricks and Treats, Gentle Winds, To My Beloved, Worthy Rivals, Paladyn Defender, Destiny's Hand, Sniper's Allure, Welcome, One and All, Teatime, Crown of Yore, Seafood Soup, New World Escort
- Burn Res - Paladyn Defender, Fireside Gathering, Aromatherapy
- Stun Res - Tracks of Hope, Sisters of the Anvil, Trove of Knowledge, Saintly Delivery
Increases HP by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 10%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 12%. Benefits your whole team.