Table of Contents
A former tribal leader, this woman places her vengeful resolve in each arrow she lets loose. While she seeks vengeance for her massacred village, her curiosity about humans and overall cute nature contrast with her calm resolve.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Raynn Eastwood||Ayako Kawasumi|
Obtainable as a 4
Eleonora is a 4★ Wind Bow user characterized by a Poison-centric kit. Unlike other Bow wielders, who depend on clunky Force Strikes, Eleonora’s deals damage slowly through Poison affliction. This chip damage makes her ideal for high-HP enemies such as bosses and Elite Soldiers. While she’s held back by Full HP Abilities and average stats, some players may find themselves forsaking Hawk in place of the Curious Archer.
Skill Prep pairs well with two damage skills, both of which apply Poison. This strategy is undermined with Poison-immune bosses, however, so another teammate might serve better in those fights.
Doesn’t need Force Strikes
Bow Force Strikes are difficult, so Eleonora’s reliance on regular attacks, status, and Skills makes her easier to control than other Bow users.
Must stay at full HP
Much of Eleonora’s power stems from staying at 100% HP, which is difficult during chaotic quests like IO. Because of this, she pairs well with Maribelle (who has similar Full HP passives) and a Regen healer.
Eleonora’s raw numbers are simply lower than 5* counterparts Hawk and Maribelle.
- Zephyr provides a massive 40-60% Strength boost AOE stun, making Zephyr ideal for Wind DPS.
- Roc is a more accessible and easily unbound Dragon with a 30-45% Strength boost.
- High Midgardsormr has the rare ability to extend Shapeshift Time, plus a with a hefty split 20-30% HP and Strength boost.
- Tsumuji or Midgardsormr can still serve Eleonora well if no higher boosts are available.
Budget options: The Faerie Bow is a great versatile weapon, but heavy Eleonora users may want to go for the Duskhawk instead. This bow boosts HP and eventually applies a Regen effect, which helps maintain full HP.
- Flurry Strength: Flash of Genius, Dueling Dancers
- Skill Damage: Plunder Pals, Flower in the Fray, Luca’s Prank, Liber Grimortis
- Skill Haste: Jewels of the Sun, Happier Times, Enchiridion
|Lvl 1||Deals wind damage to the target.||
|Lvl 2||Deals wind damage to the target, and inflicts poison.||
|Lvl 3||Deals wind damage to the target, and inflicts poison.||
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 6%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases skill gauge fill rate by 15%. Benefits your whole team.