Table of Contents
A girl who defended the Halidom for ages while it was sealed in mist and always has control of her emotions. She now aids the new master of the Halidom, Euden, and is known for her intense housework skills.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Siobhan Rebecca||Yumi Uchiyama|
Obtainable as a 4
Being the sole 4★ Shadow Staff user, Cleo falls easily into her role and serves it well for a Story Adventurer. With Paralysis relief, a Defense buff, and Skill Prep, she comes out ahead within her element but has an average healing toolkit. Still, the Status cleanse and her own immunity to Paralysis sets her up for future Jupiter content, while at present Defense up is welcomed in Light IO.
It’s only active above 70% HP, but with the ability to reduce damage early on, Cleo increases her chances of charging up a heal and recovering.
With The Chocolatiers (or any other powerful Skill Prep), she gains an immediate cast of Ancient Aegis, which could prove invaluable against bosses with unavoidable damage.
Despite the proactive nature of Defense boosts, Cleo lacks what players really need to recover from mistakes-- an extra heal. Regen, targeted, or burst; any one will supplement support.
High SP Costs
This is mitigated for the first cast with 50% Skill Prep, but subsequent Skill charges will take several Staff combos.
- Nidhogg and Silke are what Cleo will have to make do with until HP Shadow Dragons come out.
- Marishiten and Juggernaut might be worth considering for those who want to do some damage with her Staff combo.
- Martimus and the Gloom Drake make decent budget options for healers.
Budget Option: Beauty's Balm
- Healing and Recovery Potency - Louise's Hobbies, Give Me Your Wounded, Take My Hand, Auspex's Prayer, Cleo's Ruse, Warrior Maiden, Destiny's Hand, How to Flee Properly, What a Handful!, Halo, Roast Feast, Winds of Saint Lotier, Old Harp, Delightful Dancer, New World Escort
- Skill Prep - The Chocolatiers, A Slice of Dragonyule, Of Tricks and Treats, Gentle Winds, To My Beloved, Worthy Rivals, Paladyn Defender, Destiny's Hand, Sniper's Allure, Welcome, One and All, Teatime, Crown of Yore, Seafood Soup, New World Escort
- Energy Prep - The Petal Queen
- Skill Haste - Jewels of the Sun, Heralds of Hinomoto, Happier Times, Enchiridion
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 10%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases the potency of recovery skills by 14%. Benefits your whole team.