Table of Contents
A young naginata user from Hinomoto. Quite reckless, she will go to any lengths to achieve a goal once she's set her mind on it—such as leaving her home for a foreign land in order to pursue her old friend Ieyasu.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Caitlyn Bairstow||Aya Hirano|
Obtainable as a 4
Despite being a free 4* Event character, Botan pulls her weight on a team and has several avenues for dealing damage. Her Defense label is a bit of a misnomer; Perennial Grace supports the team as a Strength buff, while Bleed ticks for significant damage over time. Thanks to scarcity in the Shadow Lance category-- previously represented only by Zace-- there’s a high chance she’ll find a niche.
Not only does Bleed stack with other status effects, but it also synergizes with Ieyasu’s Blade Formation and Addis’s Bleeding Punisher.
Team Strength Buff
Perennial Grace briefly elevates the entire team’s outbound damage and increases damage dealt by Bleeding.
As a Lance user, Botan’s Strength is average, low among the Shadow group.
50% Paralysis Resistance
An incomplete resistance means either equipping Paralysis Res Wyrmprints (a wasted opportunity for better effects) or risking paralysis when fighting Jupiter.
Thaumian's Bane amounts to a wasted Skill Slot outside of the Fortune from Afar event; other Thaumians Botan gets bonus damage against are the slimes on Avenue to Fortune.
- Marishiten: Provides a 40-60% Strength passive and additional Bleeding uptime.
- Juggernaut: More accessible 4★ option for 30-45% Strength.
- Nidhogg/Silke/Maritimus: Split boosts for survivability and damage
- Zodiark: A budget option that provides 15-20% Strength.
Budget Option: Ironside Lance
- Skill Damage: Heralds of Hinomoto, Valiant Crown, Plunder Pals, Luca's Prank, Tough Love, Liber Grimortis
- Paralysis Res: Luck of the Draw, Hallowed Mountain, Revolutionary Magic, Castaway's Journal
- Buff Time: Luck of the Draw, Bellathorna
|Lvl 1||Deals shadow damage to enemies directly ahead, and inflicts bleeding.||
|Lvl 2||Deals shadow damage to enemies directly ahead, and inflicts bleeding.||
|Lvl 3||Deals shadow damage to enemies directly ahead, and inflicts bleeding.||
Increases HP by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 12%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases HP by 15%. Benefits your whole team.