Table of Contents
A cheerful and devoted ninja from another land. Such joy is unusual for one in her line of work, but she also carries deep emotional wounds. Per her master's last request, she's come to the castle in search of a new person to serve.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Kelly Davidson||Reina Ueda|
Obtainable as a 3
Aoi, Impassioned Ninja is a base 3* Adventurer available through traditional summoning. As one of the easiest units to obtain, she’s a common sight amongst people’s Adventurer collections. Aoi comes attuned to the Flame element and wields a mighty Blade. She’s notable for her great weapon type and Skills, which have fast activation times and strong damage ratios. As far as damage dealers go, Aoi is straightforward, yet effective.
There isn’t much specific separating Aoi from stronger Flame units, but she lacks their massive strengths. As a base 3* unit, Aoi’s stats aren’t as great as 4* and 5* Adventurers. She also has one of the lowest base HP stats in the whole game. While her maximum potential is limited somewhat, she is a reliable offensive unit and easily one of the better 3* units thanks to her damage output.
Decent offensive power
Aoi’s job is to deal damage, and she’s darn good at it. Her base 468 Attack is one of the highest amongst 3* units, although it pales in comparison to 5* Adventurers Aoi has two damage-dealing skills, allowing her to output heavy damage during Break phases. Her Overdrive Punisher is a nice passive with relatively good uptime.
Skills charge and execute quickly
Something that sets Aoi apart from her peers are her two offensive Skills. Searing Chakram is particularly good, requiring only 2630 SP and hitting for 878% damage in a large radius. Both of Aoi’s skill have very short execution times making it easy to weave them between boss attacks.
Nifty Blade user
: Blades have a long forward range, good damage, and a decent SP charge rate. Adept Aoi players can weave Focus Strikes into their combos to deal more damage, build SP faster, and improve her Overdrive Punisher uptime.
Aoi’s primary weakness is her lack of survivability. She has one of the lowest base HP values at 666 and no abilities to mitigate damage. Although her fast-charging skills give her many changes to dodge, taking one or two strong hits will leave her at critical health. Aoi is very strong against single targets, but her players will need godlike dodging skills to do well in Imperial Onslaught and similar quests.
- Agni Thanks to his 60% Strength boost, Agni is the natural choice for all damage-dealing Flame attackers. Aoi is no exception, and deals a lot more damage with Agni’s Strength buff.
- Phoenix Although she won’t give Aoi any extra damage, she will significantly lengthen her lifespan. This dragon is a great choice if using Aoi as part of a raid team or while completing Imperial Onslaught.
- Pele Pele is heavily outclassed by Agni, but she’s a solid F2P choice especially when fully unbound. She’s got a great basic attack string and her Skill hits in an extremely wide area, making it fantastic for clearing boss minions.
Valkaheim Blade: A nice budget weapon, it has a damage-dealing Skill and decent stats for its low cost.
- Damage Boosters: Levin’s Champion, Lord of the Skies, Flash of Genius, Crystallian Envoy, Flower in the Fray, and Howling Predator are all good for Aoi. Valiant Crown is especially good when paired with Flametongue.
- Burst Damage: Plunder Pals, Worthy Rivals, Luca’s Prank, Sniper’s Allure, One with The Shadows and Scorn the Destrier are great for Burst damage setups. Thanks to her quick powerful Skills, Aoi is a natural fit for these kinds of Wyrmprints.
|Lvl 1||Deals 118% STR flame damage to surrounding enemies.||
|Lvl 2||Deals 131% STR flame damage to surrounding enemies.||
|Lvl 3||Deals 146% STR flame damage to surrounding enemies.||
Increases strength by Strength +2%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by Strength +3%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by Strength +4%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases strength by Strength +5%. Benefits your whole team.