Table of Contents
The leader of a circus troupe that travels the continent. A tamer of dragons, she enthralls audiences by making even the fiercest of them obey her. She has a quirk of kissing people on the cheek when showing appreciation.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Danielle Ashton||Maaya Uchida|
|The Sugary Star|
Obtainable as a 5
Annelie is a 5★ Light-attuned Lance user, famous for her circus trickery and friendship with Liger. As a unit, she is an all-rounder boasting great damage, team support and defensive merits through her co-ability. Annelie is comparable to fellow 5★ Light Lance user Halloween Elisanne, boasting comparable damage, and identical co-abilities. Annelie's Poison Resistance is what separates her from Halloween Elisanne, giving her the edge in Imperial Onslaught as well as certain raids, facility events and void battles.
Annelie is among the strongest Light-attuned Adventurers. Although she's not quite as powerful as Odetta or Albert, she compensates with her energy mechanic and useful co-ability.
Lots of potential with Energy.
Annelie is one of the better Adventurers who can use the Energy system, as both her skills raise her own Energy level. When teamed up with allies such as Lucretia, Vixel or other Annelie, her potential explodes. Annelie's Energized: Strength 20% passive can be activated much more more often with more energy-giving adventurers.
Annelie can support her team with Stun and Energy. Although small, these effects can be useful in certain pieces of content (for instance, her Stun is very valuable during Void Battles).
Suffers from lots of competition.
Annelie is overshadowed by Albert and Odetta, both who pack Poison Resistance and more raw damage. Odetta in particular is notable, since she can heal, buff allies' attack, and even debuff enemy defense.
Large SP costs.
Because of how many effects they have, Annelie's skills have long charge times. her Smiles on Parade skill is extremely expensive compared to regular secondary skills, and even her first suffers from increased cost.
- Cupid: The strongest choice thanks to the 40/60% Strength boost he provides. Cupid's ability to heal and buff team critical rate are nice additions to Annelie's kit.
- Pop-Star Siren: Although weaker, Siren's large buff to Strength and Defense makes up for it. Siren can give out a lot of Energy in her dragon form, making her perfect when Annelie is teamed up with other Energy-boosting Adventurers.
- Lindworm: A strong budget option. A max unbound Lindworm is a stronger choice than a Cupid or Siren who isn't.
- Hinata/Jupiter: The absolute base options. These dragons are easy to obtain, but are much weaker than those listed above.
- Thunder King's Greatspear: The best option, and only real option for a well-built Annelie.
- Thunderbolt: A decent budget option.
- Moonpiercer: A free choice for those who obtained it during a previous event. However, it is greatly outclassed by the above Lance choices.